View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #20
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston and Owen Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Both players have shown enough to resign them to their second deals here....I don't think this is much of an issue since I can't see the team letting either player walk, but it's hard to keep coming up with something to write about in the long off-season I guess.
It is in both players interest to hit the open market after the '11 off season. If their representatives are worth damn, that is what will happen. Uncapped year comes along once every seventy years. To miss that would be beyond stupid.