View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #11
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 292321 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coast to Coast: Houston Texans (in depth write up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
WOW.....so one single sentence in a article that happens to spend 4 paragraphs bashing our team = a positive review. We're talking about a article that spends a total of 12 paragraphs on our team which includes 4, bashing the orgin name of the Texans as a filler. (Yep great "filler", I could log on to any message board and write up a better preview of their season) And incase you ask, the reason why I call it a "filler", is because this guy was completely mislead and wrong on almost everything he said. I'd be willing to take a ......."the Houston Texans name sucks article", if the writer could atleast know what the hell he was talking about, but he wasn't. (seriously the guy didn't know what the hell he was talking about and you expect fans to take him seriously.) Sorry but compared to this guy, I'd rather just keep my ear plugged to the Chron.

Not only did the writer spend a 3rd (4 out of 12) of his written argument bashing us, but he spent the rest of it supplying information that was completely false and out of this world........seriously where the hell did this guy pull up half the crap that he wrote? He could've easily logged on to this board and he would've atleast saved most if not all his credit....he was that bad, the guy did little to no research
Whatever dude, but for the record, thats not correct; he made fun of the selection of the team name of Texans. He never bashed the team.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote