View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's game one. What position

Im gonna be watching the OL, the RBs, the DL, and the Schaub to Johnson connection.

Why? Because:

1) Of all of our offseason improvements..im most interested to see what our acquisition of Gibbs, and our emphasis on giving him the Oline he wants, has done for our running game.

2) Because I keep hearing about how great our DL looks and I want to see if there is some dominance there.. and I love watching Mario get a sack.

3) Because I think that Schaub to Johnson is the most crucial part of our offense. When they are connecting..we win games.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote