View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston and Owen Daniels

I think that in the style of offense we run.. a complete TE like Owen Daniels is very important.

He is also young..and still has alot of upside.

I think we should give him a significant payout. Im not saying we should make him the highest paid TE in the league.. but he has been playing like a top 10 TE for us since we drafted him...so I think he deserves top 10 money.. and considering the previously mentioned necessity of a good TE in our offense, and the fact that he is young.. I think we should offer him money on the top 5 side of the top 10..rather than the bottom 5.

Of course..id expect to see some improvements on his ball handling.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote