View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston and Owen Daniels

As much as we all like Owen Daniels, he's not a special or elite tight end by any means. The reason he looks so good to us is because pre-Daniels we had almost no production from the tight end position. Billy Miller was the only other notable receiving tight end in the history of our franchise. OD is a good player and he can be a very good player for us but I think there are other tight ends like him around the league. I don't think OD will ask and exorbitant amount of money, but if the Texans brass feels like he will then let him go. But I see OD as an integral part of our passing game the next few years unless we manage to get someone better than him.