View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008   #185
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 352380 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I know this has been covered, but wow it is mind boggling someone can seriously say a L means the QB didn't play well when the QB completes 70% for over 300 yards with no INT's and a QB rating over 100.
I thought I addressed what I meant when I posted this....

Quote:
the point of my post to illustrate that if QBs are supposed to beat "bad" teams then Schaub didn't come thru in the Atlanta game. But I don't think that makes him a poor QB. The "...therefore he should have been benched" comment was a bad attempt at sarcasm.
To borrow a line from Lovie Smith,
"Matt Schaub is our quarterback."

I'm just fine with that.