View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008   #6
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's game one. What position

Ill be focusing on my workout ..... lifting cold beer

On the offensive side I think the running game , Rb in conjunction w/ the OL will be my main focus .... I think that its probably the key to the season . A solid ground attack keeps a defense honest in normal down and distance plays . That opens things up for the passing game .

As for the defensive side , It comes down to the guy's up front putting pressure on the opposing QB and stopping the run . If they can do that consistantly everyone elses job becomes that much easier .

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote