Thread: I am excited
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
From the addition of the Zone Blocking Guru I am stoked about our ability to run this season. I think it will be Plug and rush for a 1000 with our running back core. Lets go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on, JT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I think the potential is there for us to have a very good run game but it looks like we have more IFson that side of the ball than we do on defense this coming season. Just think how good we COULD be IF either Brown or Green don't miss a game due to an injury and IF D. Brown is what we hope he is, and IF Schaub stays healthy, and IF Gibbs is who we think we are. I have a good feeling about the what ifs but I have felt good about them before. BUT for right now, yes I am excited.

This is true, but we've always been a bit of an "if" team, so it's a state-of-mind I'm used to! I am excited about the season, as well. It can't come soon enough!