View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dominique Barber signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOrange View Post
Draft picks usually start signing several weeks before camp, with about half of them coming the week before camp. Remember that the month or so between the end of mini-camps and the beginning of training camp is the only period of the year during which many NFL people can take a vacation. As soon as the season ended everyone was preparing for free agency, the draft, then mini-camps. I wouldn't have been surprised after signing Colvin if we hadn't heard anything from Rick Smith for a couple of weeks.
Well seeing as how Rick Smith brought in Colvin on the day he signed an extended contract with us, I am not the least bit suprised he is working on contracts right now.

The other day when they interviewed him on HT.com I was wondering if the man ever sleeps.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote