Thread: I am excited
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008   #7
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I think the potential is there for us to have a very good run game but it looks like we have more IFson that side of the ball than we do on defense this coming season. Just think how good we COULD be IF either Brown or Green don't miss a game due to an injury and IF D. Brown is what we hope he is, and IF Schaub stays healthy, and IF Gibbs is who we think we are. I have a good feeling about the what ifs but I have felt good about them before. BUT for right now, yes I am excited.

I agree. We have more potential than in the past and a couple less "if's" but, we still have several "if's" as mentioned above. If everything falls into place, it could be a very exciting year! I am excited about Duane Brown's potential and I'm soooo glad we didn't trade Sage. The RB's still worry me ...... I hope Chris Taylor can regain form and stay healthy and hold onto the ball. And I hope they give Darius Walker a true chance, too.

maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote