Thread: I am excited
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #2
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I am excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
From the addition of the Zone Blocking Guru I am stoked about our ability to run this season. I think it will be Plug and rush for a 1000 with our running back core. Lets go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!

Here's a quote from Winston that I heard second hand on LZ's AM show this morning:

"We're going to be dominate in the run game. We're gonna run right f...in' over people"

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this season and the potential nastiness and dominance of both lines!

--giddy with anticipation.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote