View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #166
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr PC View Post
The fact is even if you attribute those loses to Sage (despite that he didnt go into the game as the starter), he still comes away with a winning record overall. Oops.

Sage can only play the situations he is put in. And so far he has exhibited the ability to run the offense efficiently. He had too many turnovers, but his TD - INT ration wasnt bad. The games he won dont count because the teams weren't good enough (btw, all of the teams he played had top 15 pass defenses). Yet if he loses to those teams surely it would be a strike against him, even though the victory counts for nothing. Sage just cant get credit no matter what he does. As long as he puts his team in position to win, thats what really matters though, even more than respect.
Well what can I say... we just disagree. I think you have to look at how he plays against good teams and bad and take that into consideration.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote