View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #158
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr PC View Post
you are engaging in the time honored tradition of making excuse after excuse for the success of Sage in Houston. I witnessed it take place in 06 with Carr apologists, I witnessed it during the 07 season when Sage was exceeding all expectations, and Im witnessing it right now. According to you, none of Sage's 4 wins are worth considering, and its irrelevant that he tied an all time NFL record 4 touchdown passes in the 4th quarter to give his team the lead with under a minute left. These actual events are somehow not an accurate representation of what his ability is. ok.
Yep exceeded my expectations because I had none for him.

Mike obviously management agrees or else they would've had Sage at least compete for the spot. Obviously Kubiak whom has made some other mediocre QB's look like starters Griese, Brister at times, and Plummer under control.

This isn't even a Flutie/ Rob Johnson debate. Sage has Commander Cody 2.0 all written over him.

Mike my advice don't feed the Sage for President crowd.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote