View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #42
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Wow! If you look at that Draft now there is a chance to have 4 starters and a good 3rd/4th WR and PR from that list. And, if Harrison shows himself to be any good during TC, we could have another backup with future starting potential. Only Frye has been a disappointment, and ironically, he was the one I thought could be the steal of the Draft. I remember Kubes even saying he had all the tools and all he needed was the repetitions. Kind of hard to get the reps when you're injured all the time.

Anyway, I don't think you can ask much more from your draft class then that. I'd be curious to know if any of the other teams got at least 4 starters out of that class. Kudos to Smith and Kubes on that draft class, and may they have many more together here with the Texans! JMHO!
The only gripe I have is I think Brandon Harrison is not looking like he's a starter yet. He missed all of last year, and until I see him at least take a few snaps in the regular season, he's purely depth, or P/S material.

But yeah, if Zac Diles does become the starter, and Kasey Studdard becomes a good rotational guy then last years draft is almost on par with 2006.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote