View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #105
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
definition please....
I'm familiar with He Who Will Not Be Named... are we talking about the same person?
I'm thinking it's "He Who We Will Not Speak Of" so yeah, I think you guys are talking about the same guy.

Aka "Mister Mittens" (could people please add their favorite nicknames for "her" so we can get a comprehensive list of what we're calling the Texans first truly epic bust?

Oh wait, idea time.

We need to start an online dictionary of terms that every Texans fan needs to know. Lets get on that people, we've only got a couple of months until the season starts and we can expect a large influx of bandwagon fans as we start kicking the snot out of the rest of the NFL. They'll need help.