View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #30
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

Today's blast....

HAVE U GET THE CHECK I SENT TO U....PLZ MAIL ME BACK.....

Hello,
i know the payment has been delivered to your giving address and here is the address you will need to send the money once you deduct your own money...you will send the excess funds to my shipper coming for the pick up through western union money transfer and here is the information below......

Receivers Name: Daniel A
Bridgewater,NJ 08807-3710
USA

Once you send the money kindly email me the payment information
1 - Money transfer control number (mtcn)
2 - Senders name and Address
3 - You are to state in your mail the exact amount
that you sent after the transfer charges have been
deducted.
Thanks.....

Okay...lets vote. Do I reply that "my wife cashed your check at Ace and spent it smoking crack with her boyfriend?"

That "my brother used it as a down payment on his new benz?"

Lets be creative....

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 06-19-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote