View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #103
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually was not really size dropping but the damn bold shit stands out and it is a pain in the ass to read and look at. The mention of the size was a joke to someone else who has better. As long as I been here you would think you would know me better than that.

Oh by the way at work it is a samsung since that is where i am working.
Spec, I'm joking witcha. Its the offseason, HWWWNSO, Capers,Casserly and Stevens are all gone; What am I supposed to do?

The Joke came through just fine on my 14 inch orange and black techtron monitor just fine. Maybe its time to downgrade.

(that's like dropping Charlie Casserly's name when trying to get a job as a scout in the NFL.)

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote