View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #143
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL. No I don't.
Thunderkyss and I had some really intense, but yet respectful, arguments with each other. Bong: Were you around when those were happening? Do you remember the times he and I would go back and forth on something for pages and pages? Were you here back then? Because if you were, you'd see that I am capable of having a civil disagreement with someone. TK and I handled it the right way. But you? Well, you just love to get personal on it.

You and I just don't mix well. It's how it goes.
Wait a minute, you're that GPSchaffer(sp)..

I change my mind, I'm now on b0ng's side.