View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #142
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You really have a serious victims mentality here. It's you versus the board.
LOL. No I don't.

I don't feed off of anything. I've seen others post similar thoughts on Sage, and there is NO replies to that person's posts (16 hours since Texecutioner's post which says he openly supports my opinion, but where's your trash talk to him?)...but I say the same thing, and you guys tee off on me. And it's happened throughout this whole debate: I say something, and four guys jump on me. Somebody else says the same thing, and it gets glossed over. LOL. Yeah, I actually DO have a victim's mentality because you guys seek me out. So, I don't think you're too far off with your assertion on that one.

You know I'll jack my jaw back at you, so you challenge me on it. In fact, you often cross the line and start ragging me on a personal level. You enjoy the arguing. And I do, too, to an extent.

I got caught up in it a few months ago, with you and Frog mostly, and I apologized to the board and said I'd back off. I've backed wayyyy off, but I make one friggin' comment on it, and try to answer the replies to my initial post, and now I'm right back in the same spot with people like you. You're just as responsible for this. You DO have the ability to ignore me, or to just NOT reply. BUt even if you ignored me, you'd still make reference to me somehow. You'd still make sure that everyone knew how you felt about me.

I've been trashed really badly. Just because I don't follow the herd. I have been here for a long time, and I always laughed at people who said "Well, I don't follow the herd." I didn't understand what that meant. Now I do. You and some others are just as inclined to try and persuade me that I am wrong, as I am to say that I'm not. I'm not following the "Schaub is the man" herd.

Right or wrong doesn't matter, we're not in a court of law and nobody's life is hanging in the balance here. This is a message board. I think. Is it?

I want to say "Thank you" to the ones who see my heart on this issue. Thunderkyss and I had some really intense, but yet respectful, arguments with each other. Bong: Were you around when those were happening? Do you remember the times he and I would go back and forth on something for pages and pages? Were you here back then? Because if you were, you'd see that I am capable of having a civil disagreement with someone. TK and I handled it the right way. But you? Well, you just love to get personal on it.

You and I just don't mix well. It's how it goes.

Last edited by GP; 06-19-2008 at 10:42 AM.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote