View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #98
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I've heard of name dropping... you know like "Me and M-dub were kickin' it the other day and I asked him how many sacks he said he was going to get this year".... but monitor size dropping?

"Me and my 22 inch HD viewsonic black with the swivel"..... come on spec...... we get it... you have a nice rig...

Mike

Actually was not really size dropping but the damn bold shit stands out and it is a pain in the ass to read and look at. The mention of the size was a joke to someone else who has better. As long as I been here you would think you would know me better than that.

Oh by the way at work it is a samsung since that is where i am working.