View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #39
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Big JD's comments about the Texans only winning 1 or 2 games last year kind of caught me by surprise.

It was a bit contradictory to what I remember him saying. I don't actually remember a prediction, but I do remember he was a huge Schaub fan. He pimped Schaub quite a bit before last season, yet he thought we'd only win a couple games?

Kinda odd, but....meh.
I like Dukes but he slammed the Texans for passing on Reggie Bush and based his two win season on that...I don't mind guys giving opinion that I don't like to hear so I won't vilify him. Those guys are paid to give opinion....and to the best of my knowledge none of them are soothsayers. I thought it was good to see him own up to Mario being worth his pick finally. I think he has new eyes for the Texans.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote