View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #38
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
if i'm not mistaken it is the "RIGHT NOW" promo that is at the end of all the HT.com videos with Kubiak's dialog removed.
It is, but it is quite a bit longer.

I don't remember what Jamie Dukes prediction was at the beginning of last season. We had already won one game and were on the verge of winning #2 when AJ went out. Schaub wasn't hurt yet, so I doubt he would have thought we wouldn't win another game all year after that.