View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008   #94
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 89488 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
All the blod kills my eyes, it sticks out like a sore thumb on this little 22" HD monitor.
I've heard of name dropping... you know like "Me and M-dub were kickin' it the other day and I asked him how many sacks he said he was going to get this year".... but monitor size dropping?

"Me and my 22 inch HD viewsonic black with the swivel"..... come on spec...... we get it... you have a nice rig...

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote