View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #48
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What you fail to realize is that I STRONGLY HOPE that you're right, and that he works out really well. I just don't have any facts to go off of yet to assume that will happen. Personally, I'm all for hoping that this Molden kid steps up, and Barber can become better in coverage. Barber was a really good tackler in college but lacked in coverage. I'd love to see him get better in coverage and take over at the safety position.
I'd rather see one of the Brandons step into the free safety spot in a year or so - I think we'll get quality time from Demps and Brown/Earl this year.
If we get quality special teams work from Barber, then he's earned his spot.
Just my
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote