View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #46
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
The move is still to be determined. He hasn't played a down for us yet. Furthermore, he was good enough to start at CB, with poor safeties behind him, on a 13 win team. Since he cost us very little against the cap and no draft picks, nor did the team end its attempts to upgrade the CB position with his signing- I have no reason to not like it so far.
What you fail to realize is that I STRONGLY HOPE that you're right, and that he works out really well. I just don't have any facts to go off of yet to assume that will happen. Personally, I'm all for hoping that this Molden kid steps up, and Barber can become better in coverage. Barber was a really good tackler in college but lacked in coverage. I'd love to see him get better in coverage and take over at the safety position.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote