View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #44
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Okay.... what difference does it make what people outside of Houston think??

Seriously, some people(outside of Houston) thought the LeCharles Bentley signing was great.

Some folks, outside of Houston, thought the Javon Walker signing by Denver was great.

Then there were those, again, not in Houston, who thought the Thomas Jones signing by the New York(jets) was a great signing.

I'm very excited about the Ray Rhodes aquisition, and he wanted Reeves. I've seen Jaques play, he's got speed, and he's got some skill. I have no reason to believe proper coaching won't make him a stronger player.
Hopefully you're right about that.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote