View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What has made Reeves a good signing? What has he done to back up this opinion? Any facts, any links where analysts outside of Houston think it was a great pick up?
Okay.... what difference does it make what people outside of Houston think??

Seriously, some people(outside of Houston) thought the LeCharles Bentley signing was great.

Some folks, outside of Houston, thought the Javon Walker signing by Denver was great.

Then there were those, again, not in Houston, who thought the Thomas Jones signing by the New York(jets) was a great signing.

I'm very excited about the Ray Rhodes aquisition, and he wanted Reeves. I've seen Jaques play, he's got speed, and he's got some skill. I have no reason to believe proper coaching won't make him a stronger player.