View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #42
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy View Post
Hey tex this thread is not a draft or trade thread so pick where you think the defense will statistically finish the year and start a new thread of your own bashing the texans as you wish .

Geez, where do you come up with this stuff? Not celebrating every move made by management is not bashing the Texans. Jesus christ! I mentioned Lito Sheppard as being a good pick up and you just come out and say I'm just bashing the Texans. Do some of you in here just have to completely quote everything out of context to make a point?

To answer your question though, I'd say right around 15th would be a reasonable assumption at this point. Most likey 17th or 18th, but they could certainly end up around 13th or 14th if things go right. To give you one EXACT number, I'll say 16th.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote