View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #141
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I get positive reps and even comments from other posters on these posts, but I don't see those same people supporting my opinions here in the open.

That says a lot about the culture or climate of this board. People see me getting bashed, and they ain't about to jump into it themselves.

Oh well. LOL. This is still the best place for Texans news and conversation, so it's where I hang out. I know that I agree with you guys on about 99% of the other stuff, I just don't see eye to eye on this one. No biggee.
I'll openly support your opinion. I think your opinion was a very objective one, but I totally hope that you're wrong .Don't worry your not the only one that gets bashed around here for not thinking the Texans are SB bound yet?

Shaub has proven that he can be a pretty good QB. How good is the question that remains. Is Sage better? That is a good question, but I don't think Sage will ever get in the game unless Shaub is awful, and that is the last thing I want to happen. So, I'm all for hoping that they Shaub keeps the job, and plays well. It will be interesting to see what Shanahan brings to the offense.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote