View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #87
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I know Texecutioner from another board, and he's always typed in bold. No big deal.

Lets get back to the topic guys.
To you and him and to others, it's no big deal. It's really no big deal to me, either. I generally ignore posts from people who have bad netiquette after letting them know I'm going to ignore them. I've done that and I'm going to ignore the guy from now on.

His "signature" is posting in bold characters. Well, if you ask around, a lot of people ignore people who do that. I'm one of them.

No big deal.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote