View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #139
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I get positive reps and even comments from other posters on these posts, but I don't see those same people supporting my opinions here in the open.

That says a lot about the culture or climate of this board. People see me getting bashed, and they ain't about to jump into it themselves.

Oh well. LOL. This is still the best place for Texans news and conversation, so it's where I hang out. I know that I agree with you guys on about 99% of the other stuff, I just don't see eye to eye on this one. No biggee.
You really have a serious victims mentality here. It's you versus the board.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote