View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #82
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not even going to respond to this junk. Until you learn to read a post and respond without making things up, then we'll talk. Until then, please don't even bother. I'd rather talk to civil fans who want to debate in a civil manner without trying to start a cat fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Okay, I get it now. Some in guys in here are a little group that gangs up and bashes anyone who doesn't think the Texans are the greatest team in the world.

No debating, no informed responses, just bashing and name calling towards other Texans fans. You guys should feel real proud and tough.
Actually no one has been personal, you are extrmely new here and so far you have insulted members who have been here since 2003 when this board was concieved. Honestly, I was the one the said I rank Bold type right up there with those that type in all caps. your pink panties got all twisted because of my view on someone who has to have what they type in bold so they look important. You said you would have not given Smith and extintion because he has made some picks you did not like. I asked for an example of the 6th round pick, yet to get one. Someone has a view different than your own and you post that you will respond to this junk. Another long time meber here tells you to shut up. Now you come up with this woes is me bull crap.

Now I know why you keep going from message board to message board, because they get sick of how you treat people when you first get there and in message board lingo BOLD or CAPS is a way of yelling or emphasizing a portion of what you want to say. But what ever keep treating people like it is your opinion or nothing and you will find that no one responds to you because you will be on everyones ignore list.