View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #75
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Dude, get over yourself. I haven't disrespected any mods in here. I've barely posted.

And how immature are you to keep talking about bold text? Let it go at some point. And stop with the whole etquette thing, because that is going so over board. You can post in blue, red, italic, or whatever you want as well. I won't have a heart attack over it, so let it go.

And until you act respectful yourself, and learn how to disagree without taking it personel and trying to bash me, don't expect me to go out of my way to please you. I have my opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours. Again, you don't jack about me so stop with your assumptions and name calling, or simply please do ignore my posts. I could care less about talking about the Texans with a blind homer who gets upset just because someone doesn't think the Texans are super bowl bound. I don't know you, but I do know that you, but so far you seem to have an ego problem.

Either respond with a civil post where you can disagree without malitious attacks, or please ignore the post. I don't mind disagreeing with people at all, and that is what a forum is for. To display different view points and opinions.

*hits ignore button*