View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #74
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Maybe I miss-read due to your insistence on bold type.. But then again, where did I mis-quote you? If you were talking about the first part of my previous post, that was quoted to another member...

Secondly, I over-dramatized what you were saying for exageration sake in the same way you had done in your previous post. So talk about the
I think we all get it now. You would like us to know that you are the ultimate pessimist. No worries. That's cool. I don't think there is one person here that is such a homer that they beleive the Texans are poised to go to the Super Bowl yet, because we ALL are smart enough to know that there are (as you put it) 'holes' to fill yet. Not the point, though. The point is that this rag predicted the Texans to regress based on what? Nothing. Just another hack spewing forth in the offseason. As someone mentioned in another thread; the NFL is up and down. I think he (Cak??) mentioned that approximately half the teams that make the playoffs one year miss out the next year. If this true (or close) than one could surmize that the Texans WON"T be facing 7 playoff teams this year. Point being this guy has nothing other than his own speculation to base his opinions on.

Finally;
Beleive me, I would never assume to know you or anyone like you who would disregard a mod's (and other respected members) suggestion of using a little post etiquette. I'm getting a sense that some of your posts will start getting a response of:

Dude, get over yourself. I haven't disrespected any mods in here. I've barely posted.

And how immature are you to keep talking about bold text? Let it go at some point. And stop with the whole etquette thing, because that is going so over board. You can post in blue, red, italic, or whatever you want as well. I won't have a heart attack over it, so let it go.

And until you act respectful yourself, and learn how to disagree without taking it personel and trying to bash me, don't expect me to go out of my way to please you. I have my opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours. Again, you don't jack about me so stop with your assumptions and name calling, or simply please do ignore my posts. I could care less about talking about the Texans with a blind homer who gets upset just because someone doesn't think the Texans are super bowl bound. I don't know you, but I do know that you, but so far you seem to have an ego problem.

Either respond with a civil post where you can disagree without malitious attacks, or please ignore the post. I don't mind disagreeing with people at all, and that is what a forum is for. To display different view points and opinions.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote