View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #65
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Bold non bold, all caps or not (I have to document on some work projects in all caps and it screws me up on other projects when I forget). If you don't want to read then don't. Let's all lighten up a bit.

As for the scout eval, I'm ok with it and it could be exactly right, or not. We could go 10-6. IMO, we have strengthened the team under Smith & Kubes (I can't say which is more important and it does not matter). More importantly, the staff has removed players that were under performing and/or too costly.

I think team is definitely going in right direction and Ws are not the most important to me. When Astros were on a tear earlier this season, I just could not get into them. I want to see solid football and expect to do so this year. I do think Reeves will be playing to his strengths @ corner in this system and should see more opportunities for INTs.