Originally Posted by Texecutioner
I'm thinking more 7-9 to 9-7 at best but it could go either way. I'm not blind to some of the holes this team has and the needs that are still out there.
What holes? Every hole on this team has been significantly addressed. Now, does that mean that Okam, CThompson, Bentley are going to collectively solve our poor run defense? NO... Is it very possible that those guys will? YES.
The same thing can be said at RB, CB, S, OT, OL in general, and DE.
What holes do you know about that will keep this team from winning ten games?
1. You know that CBrown, AGreen, CTaylor, Slaton will fail to improve the running game behind Alex Gibbs?
2. You know that Gibbs will be unable to improve the general OL play and that Duane Brown will not be a good LT?
3. You know that Schaub won't improve on a very promising first season starting at QB and/or he'll be unable to stay healthy?
4. You know that the addition of Okam and Colvin, along with the growth of players like Okoye, Mario, Bullman won't be enough to create a pass rush or stop the run?
5. You know that Zac Diles, Thompson, Bentley, Adibi won't improve the LB play?
6. You know that Dunta won't come back healthy. And, if he does, you know Reeves will be a bust, Molden will be a bust, Bennett won't improve, and nobody else will step up at CB?
7. You know that having Demps at safety for a full season won't matter, and that Brandon Harrison, Brandon Mitchell, D. Barber, G.Earl- among others are all going to fail to improve the safety position?