View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #4
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 39971 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Bull face mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, I think it did have a hat on top. And you're probably right about it being home made. My friends and I expected that it probably was because we have never seen one like it since. So who is this Bulldozer guy? Do you know him? I would really like to get one like that. I would pay to get one paid, but I don't really have a picture of one that I could show to someone with the kinds of craft skills to make one.
Was this him...

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote