View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #64
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Please name the RBs in NFL last season that got 25 carries. I think we will do better splitting 40 attempts or so between 3 backs. I do see Slaton for end arounds, trick plays and sliding in the new ZBS. He should be able to carry the ball as he is solid with burning speed.
Well hopefully he will be a really good back. I'm just not expecting it, and most people outside of Houston aren't either.

Color me un-excited on Slaton for now. He's got really good potential, but I don't see a good RB tandem on this team yet. I think Chris Brown could be the best guy if he could stay healthy, but he'll most likely be on the sidelines by week 5, and Green won't be far from him I'm sure.

I don't know what this guy Taylor really brings, but it might be out of him and Slaton to carry the running game. God knows someone needs to step up and do it.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote