View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #62
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Well I hate how the Texans didn't draft Mendenhall. He is the real deal.

Again, I really like that guy Hall from Denver and I don't think that it's to much of a stretch to get that guy on the Texans for like a 5th or 6th round pick.

Another guy that looked really good last year who is on a pretty deep RB depth chart is Canton Kieth. He played really well everytime Addai went down last year. I kept him on my fantasy roster all season long on the bench just waiting for Addai to miss a game or a few. I heard that he isn't that great of a blocker or in the passing game, but that Kieth really seemed to know how to run in between the tackles well. He was just arrested for something pretty small recently, and I think the Colts were on the verge of releasing him. I would rather have both of those backup RB's than Brown and Green right now who are always hurt.
The story of Mendenhall threatening to quit before his one good season cost him millions because you know every GM has heard that story .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote