View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #59
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

The article is interesting to say the least.

Houston Texans (6-10)

"Houston is the Tampa Bay Rays of the NFL. No matter how much better or more promising they get, they always have to contend with a couple of great teams at the top of the division. It does not appear to be 2008, but the Texans could be nearing a 2008 Rays-like breakthrough. The Texans average 21.3 points per game (#23) and allow 24.6 points (#20) against a schedule featuring eight games against 2007 playoff teams.

Absolute Record: 6-10".

Then this:..

"Closest Game: Tennessee (Week 15) - With the AFC Wild Card picture wide open, this looks like a game that could keep the winner's playoff hopes alive."

Sounds like they covered their arsses just in case...

6-10 team in the playoffs...indeed.

Sports journalists?