View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #34
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans statistical finish: Defense

Yes, he's had injury problems but nothing major. NOthing to be real fearful of.

Again, we don't know exactly how Robinson is going to rebound after this injury though. He probably will be the same guy but there is some question that he won't be. Hopefeully he will be.

Now Bennett, I'm excited about for the future.

Now Reeves was a waste of a signing. That was like taking Phillip Buchanon all over again. Cowboys fans were extremely happy to get rid of that guy, and he was always getting burnt.

As for the young rookie, he's unproven and he isn't expected to be a stand out player by any strong consensus. I'm not saying he can't or won't, but right now there is no reason to believe that he is the next answer at CB for eyars to come. We'll have to wait and see on him. If Robinson was healthy right now, the guy would probably not see the field much at all.

Again, Lito has had a few injuries but nothing major. I'll take a young guy that has been to two pro bowls early in his career any day. Last time I checked the Texans don't have any CB's on their roster that have made the pro bowl before. Yeah, I know that Robinson got shafted his rookie season and should have made it and all, but I think you get what I'm saying here. Sheppard is a proven CB in this league and could be the other guy on the side of a healthy Robinson for many years and I think between the two of them and help from Bennett as well that the Texans could have one of the best CB duo's for many years. I don't see how anyone could argue that.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote