View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #136
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

I don't have any facts to back up my feelings. It's just something that I see in Matt Schaub that doesn't compute with what I see from someone like Brett Favre (whom was mentioned by another poster a few posts ago). Brett Favre is different than Schaub. The guy took a beating and still played. How many games did Brett miss? Comparing Brett to Matt is not a good comparison.

I don't hate Matt Schaub. I don't love David Carr and I certainly was glad to see him leave. And I don't think Sage is any better than Schaub. But just because I'm bold enough to say I don't worship Matt and that I don't drink a gallon of his bathwater...like everyone else is supposed to do, I guess...it makes me a creep; a guy who desires to see him get hurt. (sigh) You guys who have piled onto me have put words into my mouth on that one.

I have my opinion. I suspect others feel this way, too. But obviously by the way I'm getting roasted here on this subject there are some who aren't going to come out and voice it, as well.

And, since this is the way message boards "go," we're not going to make each other accept one another's opinions on this. All I'm saying is that I won't be shocked when some other QB is taking the snaps for us this season.