View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #135
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Real classy I tell ya, real classy. Wanting a QB to get hurt just so you are proven right is ... ok I will not go there but you get my meaning.

How any true fan of a team can do this is beyond my comprehention skills, can one of you genius please inlighten me on how a true fan wants the starting QB to get hurt?
Quote:
I just take it a step further and say, "Schaub's going to get injured again."

I don't wish it to happen. I don't know why you would accuse me of wishing it to happen. It's just going to happen.
Spec, GP said ^^^^ . That hardly sounds like he 'wants' it to happen.

Now with that out of the way, I question why he is sooo sure that Schaub will get hurt. Based on one season? Based on a couple of vicious shots that would have sidelined just about anyone in the league?

Well.... just as long as "they are the same thing only different", we should be fine...