View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #3
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Bull face mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
If he had a hat on with Bull Horns on it and the mask you described above.
The mask you're talking about is home made. The guy's name is Bulldozer.
Yeah, I think it did have a hat on top. And you're probably right about it being home made. My friends and I expected that it probably was because we have never seen one like it since. So who is this Bulldozer guy? Do you know him? I would really like to get one like that. I would pay to get one paid, but I don't really have a picture of one that I could show to someone with the kinds of craft skills to make one.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote