View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #133
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
How many times do I have to say that I think NEITHER quarterback is good enough? They're the same guy but with different attributes.
So they're the exact same thing except different by your resoning. (I love when people bring back the 3rd grade reasoning, it just clears everything up for the rest of us)

Scaub is better then Sage, and I'm a big Sage fan its just that, if Schaub can stay healthy I can't see why that chemistry seen between him and AJ in those 4 games they did play together won't be reinstated into his game (if your looking for stats AJ got 23 copletions 419 yards and 4 TD catches.

I can't disagree with the rest of your post though. I personally don't think Schaub will have a injury plagued career but seeing as Sage is still in town I tend to think that the FO still have there doubts. Sage is a good QB and should get a chance to start after this year plenty of teams have needs under center. (KC, CHI, MIN, possibly CAR if Delhomme can't stay healthy)
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote