View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #131
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Thorn and Thunderkyss are saying the same thing I am.

I just take it a step further and say, "Schaub's going to get injured again."

I don't wish it to happen. I don't know why you would accuse me of wishing it to happen. It's just going to happen. Just as we know another Bengals player will be arrested sometime this month, just as T.O. will continue to be T.O., so will Schaub get hurt. Don't see why I'm being made out to be the devil on this.

I don't see Schaub staying healthy through the season. Schaub doing well means my team does well. But my hopes are not pinned to Matt Schaub. Not by a mile.

How many times do I have to say that I think NEITHER quarterback is good enough? They're the same guy but with different attributes.

OK. So here's my question. Why do people predict injuries based on ONE year? Its a fools prediction (not that I'm calling you a fool). I mean ok... you can say that about Freddy Taylor or Griffey JR after several consecutive years on the DL. But about a guy who's had 1 year as a starter? If the line improved... and if we have a running game, wouldn't he be less likely to get hurt? Is Drob Injury prone? Look when Green came here I was critical. I said he would get hurt. But that was based on a six year history and the fact that he was turning 30.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote