View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008   #130
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Not to be harsh on GP, but what do you guys think that you are saying that's going to make him change his mind? He has been on the Sage kick since the middle of last season. It's not going to change now, and I think really the only thing left is for both QB's to prove it on the field. If GP gets his wish, Schaub will get injured and Sage will step in and win games.

If the others (seeing as how there's about 5 people arguing for Schaub and only 1 against) get their wish, Schaub isn't going to get near injured and will win games himself by being a good QB.

Nothing is going to change until one of those two things happen, so I hope you guys like typing really furiously with red faces and possibly shaking your fist.
Thorn and Thunderkyss are saying the same thing I am.

I just take it a step further and say, "Schaub's going to get injured again."

I don't wish it to happen. I don't know why you would accuse me of wishing it to happen. It's just going to happen. Just as we know another Bengals player will be arrested sometime this month, just as T.O. will continue to be T.O., so will Schaub get hurt. Don't see why I'm being made out to be the devil on this.

I don't see Schaub staying healthy through the season. Schaub doing well means my team does well. But my hopes are not pinned to Matt Schaub. Not by a mile.

How many times do I have to say that I think NEITHER quarterback is good enough? They're the same guy but with different attributes.