View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #11
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

I quit predicting how the NFL season will play out a while ago. I learned my lesson the hard way I guess. It's a fun thing to do and I guess with predictions like this you gain attention. Anyway, anything could happen in this season. I can see us making the playoffs with some luck or we could be picking in the top 10 in the draft next year. But I think given the offseason we had and the progress the team made last year I think it's logical at least to think that we can win 8 to 9 games this year.