View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #60
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Like I said, he can be a home-run hitter. He will never be able to carry the ball 20+ times... he isn't that kind of back. Hopefully he can be our "Lightning"... the guy who can get around the edge and stretch the defense.

Haha, I don't foresee Kris Brown being on the IR any time soon, unless he pulls a Charlie Brown. Now, on the other hand, Chris Brown is another story. I won't hold my breath. I'd be content with 10 healthy games out of him, because we didn't even get that out of Ahman.
Well I hate how the Texans didn't draft Mendenhall. He is the real deal.

Again, I really like that guy Hall from Denver and I don't think that it's to much of a stretch to get that guy on the Texans for like a 5th or 6th round pick.

Another guy that looked really good last year who is on a pretty deep RB depth chart is Canton Kieth. He played really well everytime Addai went down last year. I kept him on my fantasy roster all season long on the bench just waiting for Addai to miss a game or a few. I heard that he isn't that great of a blocker or in the passing game, but that Kieth really seemed to know how to run in between the tackles well. He was just arrested for something pretty small recently, and I think the Colts were on the verge of releasing him. I would rather have both of those backup RB's than Brown and Green right now who are always hurt.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote