View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008   #56
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

I don't see it happening. He does not seem like a guy who will ever be able to carry the ball 20 to 25 times a game. I think he could be used much better on a lot of screen passes sort of the way NE would use Kevin Faulk. He could be affective in that sence, but I haven't seen Kubiak use any RB's that way so I don't have any reason to feel confident that they will all of a sudden get real creative with passes to the RB. Is it because we have had really bad ones under Kubiak? Possibly, but I dunno.

I hope you're right, and he makes all kinds of plays but for right now thinking objectively I just don't see it. I was never that impressed with him in college, and he didn't really seem to improve from his sophmore season to his Junior season either.

I think that Kris Brown would have some potential in this scheme, but how long will it be before he's on injured reserve?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote